Monday, June 17, 2013

Change Is Good


Coupla things:

The layout of the blog has changed, and here's why: I wanted to make it easier for fellow parents to quickly access the most important information.

Look over there on the right - you'll see icons for the school calendar, the Shutterfly photo library and the Sunflower facebook page. They'll always be there, making it easier for you to click just the thing you need without having to search through old blog posts. Speaking of the calendar, it's been updated through 2014, so flip through and check out the school events (especially closures).

There's also a "Follow by E-mail" section over there - enter your e-mail address and the magical unicorn running on a treadmill that (I'm convinced) powers Google will send you an e-mail to let you know when there's a new blog post.

Hope you dig it.

-Brooke

2 comments:

  1. Brooke, this blog is fantastic! I know I speak (or type) for many when I say thank you for donating your time to help keep us informed. Very appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're SO welcome! (And thanks for being my first blog comment in over six months! PARTY!)

      Delete