Monday, June 10, 2013

New CALENDAR!






Sunflower Families -

We're ushering the school calendar into the 21st century. Above, you'll see the new google calendar with everything from school closures to lunches. Field trips, swim lessons... it's all there.

BE ADVISED: It's a constantly-updating document - I'm adding events whenever I find out about them - so check back often.

If you're a Mac-based iCal user (shout out to my homies), you can download it to your iCal by clicking here. 

If you want to add it to your Google calendars, or bookmark it, you can click here. I believe clicking on the Google logo in the bottom corner will add this calendar to your existing account, but let me know if you run into any trouble.

I'll also be posting "FYI" entries for kid-friendly events around town, so if you have any tips, send 'em my way. 

Hope everyone finds this helpful.

-Brooke






No comments:

Post a Comment