Friday, March 15, 2013

Photo Booth / New Picture Site






Morning, parents!

There's a new photo-sharing Shutterfly site for Sunflower - it'll be a great place to securely share the images from school events. I set it up as a Members-Only site, so only Sunflower families and teachers will be able to access the photo albums.


I sent out member invitations to everyone I remembered taking a photo of last night, BUT:

If I missed you, let me know! Click here and send me an e-mail and I'll add you asap. Some families didn't have an e-mail address in the directory, etc.

If you want to go ahead and be added now for future events, that's great - send me your e-mail address and the name of your child and I'll add you. 

If you got the invitation but didn't attend the party, it's possible your child was "helping" me set up the booth, and I grabbed a few shots while school was still in session. 

Technical issues? Let me know!

-Brooke


No comments:

Post a Comment