Thursday, June 19, 2014

SUNFLOWER SOUTH - Today's Message Board


Some updates from Miss Julia, the Dostoevsky of the whiteboard. Most important to note is that kids in Miss Sam's class are going fishing tomorrow!


Sometimes - and I'm speaking only for myself here - things can get a little crazy at drop-off and pick-up, between the wrangling of shoes, coats, backpacks, art projects blah blah blah, and I forget to take a minute to read all the info that's posted on Miss Julia's message board. So, in case we have anything in common, join me for a beer, won't you? I've added this little "Sunflower South Message Board" doohickey to the bottom corner of the school website:



As Miss Julia updates the board, I"ll update that linked photo. It'll be there for you to read at your convenience when you're safely at home or work, surrounded by other quiet grown-ups who know where both of their shoes are.

If parents at the other buildings like this idea, let me know, and I'll expand it. 

-Brooke


No comments:

Post a Comment