Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Sign O' The Seeds


I'm the parent of a Seed, and one weekend a few months ago, he followed me around the house making the same gesture with his tiny hands, over and over. I had no idea what it meant, but he was so persistent (and so irritated with me for not getting it) that I e-mailed Katie to describe it. It turns out he was signing a variation of "more." He's in the 90-somethingth percentile for weight, so in retrospect it should have been my first guess.

Figuring there might be other Seeds parents who are occasionally befuddled by their kiddos' hand gestures, it was decided the teachers should demonstrate some of the more popular signs they use in class so you can replicate them at home. Baby Finley just happened to be in the right place at the right time to help demonstrate:



Having technical difficulties? See the video on youtube here: http://youtu.be/5LkYUKHnN6U.

We've set up a YouTube Channel for the school, so let us know what YOU want to see!

-Brooke






No comments:

Post a Comment