Thursday, February 7, 2013

Directory




Fellow parents -

Was it just our house, or was January a doozy for everyone? Colds, ear infections, rashes - if it's in a pediatric textbook, we had it. A thousand apologies for the lapse in blog posting over the past month (unless your child is Patient Zero and gave my young'uns these ailments, in which case, we are no longer friends).

The directory is being printed this weekend and hard copies should be available on Monday, so this is your last last last (I mean it this time) chance to make any additions or changes. Note that I've added a school birthday calendar to the directory, so if you didn't include your child's birthdate (month and day) when you e-mailed me, I'm going to assume you don't want it made public. If you'd like to be sure it's added, let me know. I know, this project has been going on so long, some of you could have had all new children by now.


Happy February, everybody.

-Brooke




No comments:

Post a Comment