Monday, September 22, 2014

School Directory Posted


Hello, all!

The first draft of the Sunflower Montessori 2014-2015 Student Directory has just been posted to the Current Parents page at sunflowermontessori.com.  On that page, you'll be able to click on the big orange circle at the top of the page, and be directed to the latest version of the directory pdf.



The Current Parents site is password protected - we've shared the password in the newsletter and in posters hung at each sign-in station, but if you don't have it, no worries: just e-mail us at sunflowerparents@gmail.com with the name of your currently-enrolled student, and I'll reply with the password asap.

To the best of my knowledge, I've included all of the information that's been sent my way via the website, individual e-mails, and the info cards that were available at last week's open house events. That said, with this much data entry, there's no way I didn't make a mistake somewhere, so if you see anything wrong at all with your entry, please let me know and I'll be happy to fix it.

I have only included the information that was personally given to me by other parents. While I could use school enrollment paperwork to generate a directory, I want to be sensitive to the concerns of those parents who would rather not share any information, even on a password-protected site.

We would love it if as many families as possible would participate, so if you haven't provided any info for the directory and would like to, there's still time - this will be an ever-changing document, and you can always add or update info by using that form on the Current Parents page, or just by e-mailing us, if that's easier.

Thanks, and here's hoping everyone finds this helpful!

-Brooke






No comments:

Post a Comment